Saturday, April 18, 2009

Classes are completed for the semester, and finals are all that remain! What a week, I was actually surprised because I finally removed procrastination from my schoolwork and had a stress free week, due to some 'money' pre-planning. Day one of the ultimate tournament went well, personally, but on the team side of things, not as well as we would of liked. The day was beautiful and it was nice to be out in the heat. My face is burned and my body sore, but luckily I made it through the day with my knee in tact. After some very vigorous stretching I have much more mobility, and I continue to believe that stretching could be the secret to my aches and pains. With only four more days until the beginning of summer break, which will be kicked off by Block Bash 2009, I find it difficult to control my mind from wandering out west; I am eagerly anticitipating summer break. It will be wonderful to be finished with my forth year of school, only one more to go!



I am looking forward to spring thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment