Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The road trip to east lansing for some hiking boots may have been a bust, but I was able to finally use a citgo gas card from Christmas (hardest gas station to find) and I pulled a $120 pair of birkenstocks out of the trash; trip justified. I pulled into the drive way after not being home for a couple solid months and realzied what I had been missing. Easter sugar cookies (bunnies and eggs) were decorated, jell-o eggs, reeses eggs in the candy dish, easter m&m's and easter decorations filled my house. It was a beautiful spring weeekend so I challeneged chris to a tennis proset, which was a nail bitter but I pulled through in the end, 9-8. I also visited the Zoo for a run, and relaized just how long it has been since I have been there, years. Their trails were perfect for a sunday afternoon trail run. Mom spent many winter hours completeing the largest afgan blanket you have ever been under, I was lucky enough to be recieve it this weekend which amplified my weekend. Sunday morning, I was tired from celebrating Ashely's 21 with a fun Griffin crowd, but finally woke to a beautiful day and an Easter basket full of Easter goodies, including the tradional kite), waiting in the living room, topping off my Easter weekend.

Conogratulations to all friends; doing big things, internships, grad schools, graduations!

No comments:

Post a Comment