Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grades posted and the final relief of the end of the semester has arrived. Job very well done! Summer is a great time, full of adventures. Lucky for me, I get to go visit the warmth of Orlando before I head out to Granby, Colorado for the summer. Gabe needs some help moving and establishing a plethora of baby items. Cash Aaron Wolverton is coming sooner by the day. Orlando will be a good trip to get some warmth and visit the southland. I am hoping for Lacey to keep me company and maybe drive a few hours, to relieve road hypnotism. Until then, Lacey turns 21 on the 3rd and the Fifth Third Riverbank run is approaching. I finally invested in some new kicks to provide some comfort for my body while I stride miles, I am learning how important it is to care for my muscles. Recycling is now in summer mode on campus, and I am happy to be able to walk away from it this summer. It will be a relief to not have to rely on my school job for the summer. I need to start my orienteering lesson for camp and figure out how I will present the natural history of Colorado to my fellow sherpas, time to pull out the book of creativity.


Current Read: The Power of Now -- Eckhart Tolle
(reread, but sure glad to be picking it up again)

No comments:

Post a Comment